Monday, September 3, 2012

What everyone thinks Evan will look like!


Baby Evan

Lizzie (8 yrs old) – I think he is going to have red hair like me but that is curly like Maddie.  I think he will have blue eyes like Maddie.  I like the name Evan.  I want him to weigh 10lbs and 9oz.  I think he will be short and be 19 inches long. 

Emmie (5 years old)- I think he will have brown hair like me, I think he will have very short hair and straight like daddys.  I think he will have blue eyes because we all ready have lots of brown eyes in our family. I think he will weigh 9lbs 15 ozs.  I think he will be really long like 22 inches.

Maddie (2 years old)– I think Evan will have curly hair like me.  I think his hair will be blue to match his blue eyes.  I think he will be a boy and we will call him Evan.

Daddy – I think he will have brown hair, straight hair.  I think he will have blue eyes.

Mommy – I think he will have brown hair but hope it is red like Lizzie.  I think he will have brown eyes but I hope they are blue like Maddie or green like daddy.  I think he will weigh 9lbs even, and 20 inches.

No comments: